A homeowner of Deed Restricted property: Own a home in Weston with a current affordable housing deed restriction.
Income Eligible: To qualify for a Home Repair Grant, gross annual household income should be at or below the 150% of the area median household income for the area as published by the Department of Housing and Urban.
Examples of Eligible Repairs
- Plumbing and electrical work
- Window or door repairs/replacement
- Roof and gutter repairs/replacement
- Cement and masonry repairs
- Interior repairs to walls or ceilings
- Fire safety repairs, such as smoke or CO detectors
- Accessibility improvements, such as ramps or grab bars
- Septic and water line repairs