As of March 17 to April 10:
The COA has been in regular contact with Town Administration and the Fire Chief over the last few days and based on their recommendations and our concern for the health of the residents we serve we will be taking the following precautions:
- Programs, classes, volunteer driving (F.I.S.H.) and Weston Shuttle transportation at the COA are canceled through Friday, April 10 when we will re-evaluate the situation.
- The COA space at the Community Center is closed including our lounge area.
- The staff will available as they are able and can be reached by phone or email
- All AARP Tax appointments has been suspended at this time
- SHINE appointments will take place via phone
- The Weston Shuttle will be available on Thursday, March 19th for residents to do necessary grocery shopping, pharmacy pickups, etc. Call the front desk at 781-786-6280 to reserve your space.
- Meals on Wheels delivery will continue for now as usual
- Volunteer Recognition canceled for April 17th and will be rescheduled
- For Food Pantry, Medical Equipment and general assistance do not hesitate to contact us. The staff will be working and here to answer your questions and provide assistance as we are able
To receive updates from the Town regarding the quickly evolving COVID-19 situation in Weston, make sure you are subscribed to receive Town News and Public Safety News email/text alerts. Subscribe at Weston.org/StayInformed and be sure to verify the subscription and clear CivicPlus as a safe email.
This is a good time to review your communication preferences through WestonAlerts, the Town’s official emergency notification system. Please visit Weston.org/WestonAlerts to log into the system and enter cell phone or email information, as well as to update your household information through Smart 911.