Curbside and Browsing
As the Covid-19 situation and the state and town's reopening plans have evolved, we have had to change how many of our services operate.
For updates and information about COVID-19 from the Town of Weston, please visit Weston.org/Covid19. The town reminds residents that we can all do our part to help minimize the spread of this illness by taking the following steps:
- Wash your hand hands and avoid touching your face- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- IF YOU ARE UNVACCINATED: Wear a mask while indoors or outdoors when you cannot socially distance
- Visit Weston.org/Health for additional information and facts on how the virus spreads, personal precautions you can take, and what is considered high and low risk
The library is very, very happy to announce that we have reopened browsing and computer use. We can’t wait to see you again!
Patrons will no longer need to reserve an appointment to visit the library. Just pop by whenever we are open.
If you want to get an idea of how busy the library is right now or to check if you can come in before leaving your car, check out our real-time tracking tool.
|Sunday||12:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
You will be able to:
- Browse and check out materials
- Ask librarians for help
- Use computers, copier, and scanner
You will be required to:
- Face coverings should be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside the library by all patrons over 2 years old unless you are fully vaccinated
- Please observe a six-foot physical distance from others at all times.
- Abide by any staff instructions regarding safety
You will not be able to:
- Attend indoor in-person programs
- Use meeting rooms
- Play with toys
Curbside Pickup is now Vestibule pickup!
Want to just grab and go? Follow a few simple steps so we can have your items checked out and ready for you to grab when you arrive.
Patrons can place holds on items using the library catalog, through the MLN app, or by phone at 781-786-6150.
Let us know you want to pick up your items
You will be notified via email or a phone call from staff (if there is no email address for your account) that you have items ready for pickup. Just call the circulation desk at 781-786-6150 to let us know that you want us to prepare your items for pickup in the vestibule. We will check out your items and package them in a paper bag. They will be placed inside the library vestibule.
Pick up your items
Simply walk into the vestibule and find the bag of items with your name on the tag. Bags are generally arranged alphabetically by last name. Grab your bag and go. That's it.
We will leave packages that are not picked up for several days in the event you are unable to stop by on your requested day.
- Some items are not available for vestibule pickup (some Library of Things items). We will contact you if you need to come in.
Need to return items?
We are now accepting returns for all Minuteman Library Network items. Our outdoor book drop is open.