On September 14, 2021, the Select Board and Planning Board unanimously approved the 2021 Housing Production Plan for submission to the Department of Housing and Community Development for review and approval. As part of that submission, the Town acknowledged a desire to see that the newly approved plan would receive the requisite attention it deserves.
The Committee consists of five members and includes one representative each from the Select Board, Planning Board, and Affordable Housing Trust as well as two at-large citizens. The Committee meets periodically throughout the year at the direction of the Town Manager and provides strategic recommendations on the implementation of the Housing Production Plan. The committee provides updates to the Select Board on its work.
- Harvey Boshart, Select Board Representative
- Alicia Primer, Planning Board Representative
- Sarah Rhatigan, Affordable Housing Trust Representative
- Wenhua Zhang, At-large Member
- Alice Benson, Citizen
- Leon Gaumond, Town Manager, ex-officio
- Imaikalani Aiu, Town Planner, ex-officio