Purchase Transfer Station Permits
Permits Expire on September 30th
Permits for admission to the Town's Transfer Station may be purchased with check or cash:
- through the mail to the Treasurer/Collector's Office (PO Box 378)
- in person at the Treasurer/Collector's Office in Town Hall
Permits can be renewed (if same vehicle as last year) with credit card or electronic check:
- renew through the Town's online payment service
Download the Transfer Station Permit Application (PDF) and fill it out before submitting to the Treasurer/Collector for mail or in-person purchase. See the second page of the application for additional information. Call 781-786-5100 if you need to have the application mailed to you.
Only Weston residents may use the Town's Transfer Station to dispose of household trash and recyclables. Permits cannot be purchased on site at the facility.
2019/20 Transfer Station Permit Fees
- $240 - Primary Permit
- $148 - 65+ Primary Permit
- $39 - Secondary Permit
- $35 - Recycling Only
- $130 - Horse Manure (per horse)
- $65 - Five-day Permit
- $15 - Replacement Permit
The Treasurer/Collector's Office does not accept credit cards, only cash or check payments. Credit cards are accepted through the online renewal service (fees apply).
First-time Permit / New Resident / New Vehicle
If you are a new resident, or if this is your first Weston Transfer Station Permit, then you must come to Town Hall to purchase the permit. You must also come to Town Hall if you need a replacement permit or if you need a permit for a newly purchased vehicle. Call 781-786-5070 for further information.
Online Permit Renewals
- Online payments require an up-to-date census form filed with the Town Clerk, as well as a current RMV record filed with the Town's Treasurer's Department
- If you have a new car since last year, please come to Town Hall to renew
- Online payments may be made by credit card with American Express, Master Card or Discover. Fees for credit card transactions will apply. See the fee schedule for those details
- Online payments may also be made with a checking account. No fees apply when using your checking account
- Permits purchased online will be mailed within one week of purchase. A proof of purchase will be emailed and may be used for one week at the Transfer Station until the permanent permit arrives
Please follow this link to begin the online renewal process.