Purchase Transfer Station Permits
Transfer Station Permits Expire on September 30th
Permits for admission to the Town's Transfer Station may be purchased in person at the Treasurer/Collector's Office; through the Town's online payment service (through December), see below; or through a mail-in application, which is mailed to all households from the Department of Public Works. The mail-in application is also available online.
Only Weston residents may use the Town's Transfer Station to dispose of household trash and recyclables. Permits cannot be purchased at the Transfer Station.
2017/18 Transfer Station Permit Fees
- $240 - Primary Permit
- $148 - 65+ Primary Permit
- $39 - Secondary Permit
- $35 - Recycling Only
- $130 - Horse Manure (per horse)
- $65 - Five-day Permit
- $15 - Replacement Permit
First-time Permit / New Resident / New Vehicle
If you are a new resident, or if this is your first sticker with the Town, then you must come to Town Hall to purchase your sticker. You must also come to Town Hall if you need a replacement sticker or if you need a sticker for a newly purchased vehicle.
Online Permit Renewals: During the Months of September - December
- Online payments require an up-to-date census form filed with the Town Clerk, as well as a current RMV record filed with the Town's Treasurer's Department
- Online payments may be made by credit card with American Express, Master Card or Discover. Fees for credit card transactions will apply. The fee schedule can be viewed online
- Online payments may also be made with a checking account. No fees apply when using your checking account
- Permits purchased online will be mailed within one week of purchase. A proof of purchase will be emailed and may be used for one week at the Transfer Station until the permanent permit arrives
Please follow this link to begin the online renewal process. If you have a new car since last year, please come to Town Hall to renew.
Solid Waste Reduction Challenge
The Selectmen have issued a challenge for the community to decrease its overall solid waste tonnage by increasing recycling efforts. For information on what households can do to recycle even more, visit www.weston.org/RSW. A quick reference guide of all the recyclable materials that are accepted at the Transfer Station is available online.
Don't treat it like garbage. Recycle.