Adjourned Annual Town Meeting is May 10th
2nd night of Town Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the High School Auditorium. Leave enough time for parking and check-in. Proceedings will start with article 24.
A special "Know the Issues" web page is available at www.weston.org/TownMeeting. This web page serves as a guide to assist voters with finding additional project information and links to past public meetings and information for various projects and issues coming before Town Meeting vote. The votes from Monday night are listed here, too.
The warrant and budget book is also available on this page, as well as a guide to Town Meeting procedures for those who are new to the process.
What's Coming to Town Meeting?
Here are a few of the articles on the Town Meeting warrant:
- FY18 Operating Budget - passed
- High School Proctor Field & Track Reconstruction - passed
- High School Field 1 Renovation - passed
- Case Campus Master Plan (parking, traffic & lighting) - passed with an amendment
- Wireless Water Meter Reading System - passed
- Town Center Improvements - Bury Utilities - passed
- Josiah Smith Tavern design fees
- Affordable home ownership opportunity funds
- feasibility study funds for additional units at Brook School Apts