Annual Town Meeting is dissolved
A special "Know the Issues" web page is available at www.weston.org/TownMeeting. This web page, which is available for each Town Meeting, serves as a guide to assist voters with finding additional project information and meetings for various projects and issues coming before Town Meeting vote. The warrant and budget book is also available on this page, as well as a guide to Town Meeting procedures for those who are new to the process.
The votes are listed here, too, at the conclusion of Town Meeting. Please follow the link below.
What was at this Town Meeting?
Here are a few of the articles on the Town Meeting warrant:
- FY18 Operating Budget - passed
- High School Proctor Field & Track Reconstruction - passed
- High School Field 1 Renovation - passed
- Case Campus Master Plan (parking, traffic & lighting) - passed with an amendment
- Wireless Water Meter Reading System - passed
- Town Center Improvements - Bury Utilities - passed
- Josiah Smith Tavern design fees - passed
- Affordable home ownership opportunity funds - passed
- feasibility study funds for additional units at Brook School Apts - passed