2018 Annual Town Meeting concluded on May 7th at 10:45 p.m.
A special "Know the Issues" web page available at www.weston.org/TownMeeting, lists the votes taken for each article. This web page, which is available for each Town Meeting, serves as a guide to assist voters with finding additional project information and meetings for various projects and issues coming before Town Meeting vote. The warrant and budget book is also available on this page, as well as a guide to Town Meeting procedures for those who are new to the process.
A few of the results from Town Meeting:
- FY19 Operating Budget - passed
- Rte. 30 Reconstruction Design - passed
- Transfer of 0 Wellesley St. to the Affordable Housing Trust - passed
- Citizens' Petition to amend the Scenic Roads Zoning By-law - failed
- Josiah Smith Tavern design fees - passed
- Merriam St. sidewalk construction funds - passed