WestonAlerts, the Town's official emergency notification system, is powered by Smart911 - a national service that is only accessed by first responders during an emergency. When you fill out your profile through WestonAlerts, 911 call-takers can view your profile and disseminate critical information to first responders. You provide as much or as little information as you like, such as:
- People living in your household
- pets, service animals, livestock
- medications and medical equipment
- medical conditions or physical impairments
- phone numbers associated with your family
- property details, layout, and utility information
- emergency contacts
- vehicle descriptions
This service is free so we can help you when you need it most. Your information should be maintained every six months.
Since Smart911 is a national service, your safety profile travels with you and is visible to any participating 911 center nationwide.