Wanted: Election Day Poll Workers
The Weston Town Clerk is seeking residents 18+ to help the community by working in the upcoming elections. A variety of shifts are available and this is a paid position.
Election workers are responsible for:
- checking in registered voters
- answering general questions
- checking out the voters after the ballot has been submitted
The upcoming elections are:
- March 3rd (Presidential Primary)
- September 1st (State Primary)
- November 3rd (State Election)
There are two polling locations in Weston:
- Town Hall (precincts 1 & 2)
- St. Demetrios Church on Brown St. (precincts 3 & 4)
Please call Town Clerk Deborah Davenport at 781-786-5015 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.