The following policy applies to these Weston Recreation fields (school fields are not yet open):
- Burchard Park
- Cherry Brook Field
- Czarnowski Field on Brook Rd.
- Melone Field at Cat Rock
- Ferrelli Field on Bogle St.
- Burt Field off Gail Rd
- Fields remain open to individuals and members of the same households only
- social distancing must be practiced when others are around
- No games will be permitted under any circumstances, including scrimmages, tournaments, or recreational pickup games.
Organized youth sporting groups may apply for a permit through the Recreation Department to conduct group activities in accordance with Phase II guidelines. Specifically, this means drills or general training for groups of up to ten people, including trainers and coaches. Social distancing must be maintained at all times and other policies regarding face coverings, sanitation, and drop-off/pickup procedures must be followed. To request a permit and find additional details, call 781-786-6260
The following recreation fields remain closed because of proximity to schools or increased risk populations:
- Brook School Apartment Soccer Field
- Field School Field
- Alphabet Field
- Mini Field
Information on the fields at the High School and Middle School complex, including the track, will be release in a later update or please contact the Weston Public Schools at 781-786-5200.