Construction Update - August 10th
Access to homes and businesses will always be maintained. Police Detail is on site. Follow signs for business parking or ask for help.
This week, the following work is expected:
- continuing the south side curbing and sidewalk work,450 BPR to Center Street, heading east (see sequencing details at Weston.org/TownCenter)
- isolated work around #464 BPR
- Curbing, sidewalk and trench work at Brother's
- granite planter curb and stair treads at Town Square
- Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF) for the anticipated upcoming schedule.
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary and Project Views web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District.