The COA is offering a variety of onsite and virtual opportunities for learning, exercising, and socializing this fall. In-person programs will continue to return slowly as we move through the fall as it is safe to do so.
Check out What's Up at the Weston COA with Program & Volunteer Coordinator Kristen Frady for September highlights, including:
- Coffee and Conversation
- Happy Fall Grab and Go
- Legendary Singer Pavarotti
- Rembrandt & Vermeer
- Raw and Living Foods
- Bridge for Beginners & Bridge Clinic
- The Two Koreas—Is There an End in Sight?
- Be a Part of Regis Masters Students’ Experiential Learning
- Trail Walk to Forbes Conservation Land and Sears Land
- One last ride to Russo’s Market on Monday, September 13, 1:00-3:00
- The return of monthly rides to Natick Mall