Register Now for the Weston COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Clinic
Sponsored by Board of Health and Weston Council on Aging
Thursday, April 14, 2022 10 AM – Noon
Council on Aging, 20 Alphabet Lane, Weston
All people ages 12 years and older should receive
a primary series of vaccine and 1 booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Some adults may receive
a second booster dose:
- Adults ages 18-49 years: Those who received Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine as both their primary series dose and booster dose may receive an mRNA COVID-19 booster dose at least 4 months after the Janssen booster dose.
- Adults ages 50 years and older: A second mRNA booster dose could benefit people ages 50 years and older, as they are at increased risk for severe COVID-19.
People ages 50 years and older may choose
to receive a second booster dose, if it has been at least 4 months after the first booster.
Register in Advance:
Click here to register or scan the QR code with your phone camera for direct access to the registration website. Please enter which vaccine you prefer during registration in the drop-down box as the Board of Health will be offering both the Moderna and Pfizer.
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- For telephone assistance in registration call the Council on Aging at 781-786-6280.
- If you are coming for a booster, please bring your CDC vaccine card.
- For homebound vaccine call: In-Home Vaccination Central Intake Line at (833) 983-0485
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time. We’re working to schedule additional clinic dates. Check our website for updates and COVID-19 information and health resources at www.WestonMA.gov/health