All landlines are automatically entered into the system. Sign in now to receive free alerts from Weston's Town Officials via text message, email, and/or voice message. In your preferences you can:
- Add your address to receive geo-targeted alerts
- Indicate what type of alerts you want to receive, including weather, traffic, emergency, and more
- Indicate how you want to be notified, either text, email, and/or voice
- Enter pertinent household information that would assist first-responders in the event of an emergency at your home - via Smart911
Residents can update their information and messaging preferences by logging into their account and clicking "forgot password" to reset their accounts.
If you subscribe to a number-blocking system, please "white-list" 781-786-5000. Please also list WestonAlert's email (weston[at]getrave.com) as a safe email.
- Log in at Smart911
- enter your email address as your username
- click "forgot password" to reset your account
- For new residents, or if you are unsure of your account status, you can register for a new account on the same login page
Those without internet access can have their information added into the system by calling 781-786-6201. Residents with call blocking services can make sure they receive the town’s time-sensitive calls by adding the Town of Weston phone number 781-786-5000 to their approved number list.
Adding Information and Preferred Devices
All residential and business landline phone numbers in Weston are uploaded into the system and on a recurring schedule; however, to ensure emergency alerts are received on a preferred device (cell, text or email), all residents should log into their accounts to ensure mobile numbers and/or email addresses are added to your account.
WestonAlerts is powered by Smart911 - a national service that is only accessed by first responders during an emergency. When you fill out your profile through WestonAlerts, 911 call-takers can view your profile and disseminate critical information to first responders. You provide as much or as little information as you like, such as:
- People living in your household
- pets, service animals, livestock
- medications and medical equipment
- medical conditions or physical impairments
- phone numbers associated with your family
- property details, layout, and utility information
- emergency contacts
- vehicle descriptions
This service is free so we can help you when you need it most. Your information should be maintained every six months. And, since Smart911 is a national service, your safety profile travels with you and is visible to any participating 911 center nationwide.
- Why should I sign into WestonAlerts and set preferences?
- What is Smart911?
- Can you guarantee that I will receive emergency notifications if I register?
- Will I receive alerts if I don't sign up?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- Can I call the alert phone number back or reply back to the email?
- When will I start receiving alerts?
- How do I update or remove my notification preferences and contact information used by WestonAlerts?
- How often will I receive alerts?
- How does the WestonAlerts/Smart911 system respond to busy signals or no-answer situations?
- Will my information be disclosed or shared?
- What precautions are taken to protect personal contact information stored in the WestonAlerts/Smart911 system?